We’ve recently invested in a subscription to Doddle, an online teaching, homework and revision resource that we’ll be using to set some of your child’s homework.
Why we’ve invested in Doddle:
We’ve decided to purchase Doddle because it’s a great way of implementing the homework policy at North Leamington School:
- Teachers can track student progress and provide instant feedback on students’ work;
- Students can access Doddle resources online and find support materials to support homework and exam revision;
- Parents can keep track of their child’s assignments and help them search through Doddle support materials.
To get the most out of using Doddle with your child, see the Parents’ Info Sheet linked below, which summarises the key features of Doddle for you. You can find the Parents’ Info Sheet online here: www.doddlelearn.co.uk/quickstartguides/parent
If your child has any difficulties using Doddle, you can contact the Doddle team directly by:
- Web: Click on the ‘Feedback’ button in Doddle, describe the problem and include their name and school.
- Phone: 0845 0 300 400
- Email: email@example.com.
Site Contents and Design © 2017 North Leamington School